Already an Aska Client!
Request an appointment:
Thank you for thinking of Aska Pet Spa and Boutique for your pet’s grooming needs. Please fill out the information below and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Please cancel or reschedule 24 hours of your appointment.
Previous medical conditions:
- You, the owner, will advise us of any medical, physical, emotional issues, allergies, sensitivities, or pre-existing conditions. These may include prior surgeries, hip or joint issues, warts, moles, ear infections, or skin problems.
Written on first page.
- Senior pets will be groomed for cleanliness and comfort.
- Åska reserves the right to stop any groom at any point during the groom if the welfare of the pet is in question.
- If your pet cannot be humanely de-matted, we may ask permission to clip the hair short and “start over.” We will always ask for your permission. If you don’t want us to “start over”, and we feel like brushing out the matted areas are to painful we have the right not to finish the groom. You will be charged for what the groomer could do.
- Please, keep in mind that a matted coat can cause numerous health conditions including itching, irritation, and skin infections. Removing a heavily matted coat includes risks of nicks, cuts, or abrasions due to warts, molds, and skin folds trapped and hidden in the mats. Heavy matting can also trap moisture near the pet’s skin allowing fungus or bacteria to grow causing skin irritations that exist prior to the grooming process. Åska is not responsible for any pre-existing conditions due to a matted coat.
- If your pet has behavior problems, please let us know.
- Åska reserves the right to use a muzzle on your pet for safety purposes.
- Åska reserves the right to refuse to provide services.
- The owner will be held liable for any bites that require medical treatment and for any property damage caused by their pet.
Where we are?
Retail Hours Starting May 1st
Grooming appointments will be available outside of Retail hours